What is in-store support? Many of the problems you’re having with your computer can often times be solved most efficiently by bringing it here to the store. Whether you need to have something repaired, a problem solved, or simply have some questions; our trained technicians can help you with any inquiry you may have. This includes:
- – Computer repair (Mac & PC)
- – Virus, scareware and malware removal
- – Hardware upgrades
- – Tutoring sessions
- – Fixing or swapping networking equipment
- – Asking us questions and getting more information
So how much does in-store support cost? Our standard hourly rate for in-store services is simply $65/hour and we bill at 15-minute increments for the majority of our services. From our experience, we can tell you that most problems can be solved in as little as 15-30 minutes. If you have any questions or would like an estimate for how much something costs, feel free to contact our office or send us an email. Likewise, you may also click the button below to schedule an appointment if you’re ready to go.
What if I have an urgent problem and need it fixed asap? Fortunately, you’re in luck! Over the years we’ve come to the understanding that many of our clients rely on their computers for everyday life and that it can often times be crucial to get their machine back promptly. If in the event you bring your computer into the shop we have a couple of different options for you to choose from.
- – 2-3 day turnaround time (standard turnaround time)
- – 1-2 day turnaround time (high priority status +$32.50)
- – As soon as humanly possible (will place your machine in front of all others in the queue (+$65)
Where to go from here!
2110 E. Thompson Blvd.
Ventura, CA 93001
Hours of Operation
View Larger Map